$averPak American Made Cotton Blend Athletic Crew Socks

Description

Made with Pride in USA! Includes 12 Pair of Size 9-11 $averPak American Made Socks Packaged 3 pair to a band (4 bands per package) Made from 80% Comfortable, Soft Cotton with Terry Lined Cushioning for Maximum Comfort. The remaining 20% of material is 15% Polyester and 5% Spandex (Used For Stretch). Reinforced Contour Heel for Improved Fit. Smooth Toe Seam Minimizes Bunching and Binding. Great For Work Or Play.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “$averPak American Made Cotton Blend Athletic Crew Socks”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *